- The University of Chicago is an urban research university that has driven new ways of thinking since 1890. Our commitment to free and open inquiry draws inspired scholars to our global campuses, where ideas are born that challenge and change the world.
- We empower individuals to challenge conventional thinking in pursuit of original ideas. Students in the College develop critical, analytic, and writing skills in our rigorous, interdisciplinary core curriculum. Through graduate programs, students test their ideas with UChicago scholars, and become the next generation of leaders in academia, industry, nonprofits, and government.
- UChicago research has led to such breakthroughs as discovering the link between cancer and genetics, establishing revolutionary theories of economics, and developing tools to produce reliably excellent urban schooling. We generate new insights for the benefit of present and future generations with our national and affiliated laboratories: Argonne National Laboratory, Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, and the Marine Biological Laboratory in Woods Hole, Massachusetts.
- The University manages Argonne National Laboratory and Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory for the Department of Energy, has direct oversight of the Marine Biological Laboratory, and is a founding partner of the Giant Magellan Telescope project.
• 92 Nobel Prize winners, including 6 current faculty
EDUCATION WE PROVIDE
- Master of Arts in Teaching (MA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Tracks: Business Management, Digital Marketing, Public Administration, and Sport Management
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice (MS)
- Master of Science in Exercise Science (MS)
There are no reviews yet.