- The Firm, with its principal office in Karachi, now has four partners and twenty-seven associates and has branch office in Lahore.
- The Firm also has correspondent lawyers all across Pakistan to conduct matters on the instructions of Surridge & Beecheno.
- The Firm is dedicated to providing the highest quality legal representation to institutional and individual clients who demand the sophistication and expertise of a large law firm but who can also benefit from the more individualized client services (and cost effectiveness) offered by a specialized practice.
- Admiralty/Maritime Law
Undertaking the overwhelming share of admiralty and shipping litigation being conducted in Pakistan.
- Aviation Law
Privileged of drafting the Carriage By Air Act 1966 under the instructions of the Government of Pakistan.
- Family & PropertyDissolution of Marriages, Divorce and Khula, Settlement of Matrimonial Issues, Guardian and Wards matters, Custody and adoption of children.
- Litigation & ADRA large number of civil claims including liquidation, mergers, and a variety of civil litigation.
- Commercial LawAdvised several multinational and local companies on matters relating to the sale of goods.
- Industrial & LabourSpecialized department with number of lawyers who specialize in the Industrial and Labour Laws.
- Intellectual Property
We are the oldest firm of Intellectual Property/Trademarks & Patents practitioners in Pakistan.
- Insurance Law
The Firm has advised most of the multinational Insurance companies in