- Pakistan Audit & Accounts Academy (PAAA) is the supreme training institute of the department of Auditor General of Pakistan dedicated to human resource development by way of imparting training. Not only does it offer long term training for newly inducted probationary officers but it also caters to the training needs of employees of the organization in line with the changing international professional scenario.
SERVICES AND TRAININGS
- In order to achieve its objectives, the PAAA performs the following functions:Conduct training, needs assessment.
Develop an annual training plan for its human and physical resources and report progress of plan to the Auditor-General at a pre-determined interval.
Cooperate with other national or international training institutions and professional bodies for achieving its overall mission.
Train and develop its teaching faculty in the modern teaching techniques and methodology and provide them with satisfactory work environment suitable for a training institution.
- Deliver training program in the following areas:
- Specialized Training Program for Pakistan Audit and Accounts Service Probationers
- Computer courses for secretarial staff.
- Short courses in accounting, auditing, management and computer applications, for officers in BPS-16 to BPS-21 on the following occasions:
- Changes in work methods;
- Maintenance of standards;
- Changes in equipment;
- Maintenance of capabilities;
- Changes in work codes, legislation or standards; and
There are no reviews yet.