- MIDWAY TAX CONSULTANTS was formed in the year 2014 as an Income Tax Consultancy firm but with the passage of time & with the persistent demands of our clients,the firm being among the fastest growing tax/financial consultant, broadened its horizons and expanded its activities in various fields. The firm’s culture fosters innovation, excellence and is regarded for its quality of service, ethical and professional standards. At MTC, we help enterprises in formulating effective strategies for optimizing taxes, implementing innovative tax planning and effectively managing compliance. Our firm aims at providing highest quality of service and ensures that it complies with the professional body’s standards and ethics.
- Preparation & Filing of tax returns pertaining to Income tax of corporate entities under the relevant sections of the Income Tax Ordinance, 2001 along with its comprehensive assistance & guidance.
- Preparation & Filing of tax returns pertaining to Income tax under the relevant sections of the Income Tax Ordinance, 2001 of association of persons, individuals, trusts and welfare
- organizations along with its comprehensive assistance & guidance.
- Preparation & Filing of wealth statements of individuals and with reconciliation and wealth management along with its comprehensive assistance & guidance.
Assistance in registration of Income Tax (Issuance of NTN)
- Attending hearings and assisting the clients in preparation of information & data to for submission in the department upon audit & inquiries and finalization of assessment.
- Filing appeals and dealing the relevant department for the finalization of case in appeal.
- Advising & counseling clients on tax planning and on specific tax problems
- Following up tax audits to ensure the proper compliance of provisions of tax laws.
- Finalization of assessments.
- Obtaining tax exemption certificates under the specific laws.
- Pursuing & Assistance in issuance and obtaining tax refunds.
- Preparation & Filing of withholding tax statements pertaining to WHT under section 165, 149 & 147 of the Income Tax Ordinance, 2001, of corporate entities, association of persons, individuals, trusts and welfare organizations along with its comprehensive assistance & guidance.
There are no reviews yet.