- Prof Dr Ikram Ullah Khan is the top dermatologist in Pakistan as he possesses the highest post graduate qualification in the field of dermatology from UK. He earned his basic qualification from Pakistan and then went abroad for higher qualification.
- Basic Education: He attained his MBBS degree from Pakistan.
Dermatology Specialization: Dr Ikram Ullah Khan got his formal training in dermatology from UK. He holds an MRCP (UK) and FRCP (Edin),which makes him, one of the few highest qualified skin specialist in Pakistan and the world as well.
- Dermatology Training: Dr Ikram Ullah Khan worked as Consultant Dermatologistin Birmingham Skin Center, which is one of the UK’s largest skin treatment institutes, for more than 10 years, before finally moving back to Pakistan.
PROF DR IKRAM ULLAH KHAN- WORKING IN PAKISTAN
- STEM CELLS THERAPY/HAIR RE-GROWTH TREATMENT
- 3-DIMENSIONAL FRACTIONAL SKIN REJUVENATI
- ABLATIVE SKIN RESURFACING
- ACNE AND ACNE SCARS TREATMENT
- BIRTHMARK BLEMISHES
- DERMAL FILLERS
- FRACTIONAL RESURFACING LASER
- LASER HAIR REMOVAL
- LEG VEIN THERAPY
- LIQUID FACE SCULPTING / DERMAL FILLERS
- MELASMA FRECKLES
- PHOTO DYNAMIC THERAPY
- STRETCH MARKS TREATMENT
- THREAD LIFT PROCEDURE
- TREATMENT OF PSORIASIS
- TREATMENT OF VITILIGO
There are no reviews yet.