The ultimate aim of HOPE is Community Development through self-sufficiency of the community. The members of HOPE are working along with community volunteers
- who are organized in Community Based Organizations (CBO’S). All activities in the community are planned in co-ordination with the CBO’S and implemented in the community through the CBO’S. Hence, the community becomes SELF- SUFFICIENT and the community development work is SUSTAINABLE.
- Community development and organization into CBO’S.
- – Community motivation.
- – Provision of primary health care services.
- – Awareness raising in community through literacy programs.
- – Income-generation activities.
- – Environmental sanitation.
- – Promotion of hygienic health practices.
Leave a Reply